- Pre-Listing Inspection: Having an inspection completed before your home goes on the market can make such a difference! Haven’t used a bathroom since the kids moved out? There may be some issues–this gives you time to either fix the issues, allow your agent to refer services to address issues that can be paid at close of escrow*, or just be aware of what’s wrong so you can either offer a credit at closing or adjust the listing price. Also, This will allow both you and your agent to be prepared for the buyer’s request for repairs.
Overall, a pre-listing inspection makes your disclosure requirements faster to fill-out, gives you a chance to fix items to have a chance of netting a higher sales price (or have a sale go through), and can help make for a smoother transaction.
- Staging: De-cluttering and deep-cleaning your space can make your home look its best! When selling a home, you really want the buyer to envision themselves in the home, and depersonalizing the space makes that possible. I can have a professional staging company come in to help you setup your home for a quick and successful sale.
- Marketing: A professional photographer will take many photos that showcases your home (Drone photography may be included if allowed in your area). Your home’s listing will be uploaded onto the MLS allowing hundreds of real estate agents to see your home. There will be massive Letter, Flyer and Postcard mail-outs to neighboring areas that showcase your home.
- Virtual Advertising and Virtual Open House: Aggressive Facebook, Instagram, Waze, Google and Bing advertisements that lead to your home’s own personal website. Syndication across 100’s of websites, including Zillow, Trulia and Redfin. I will virtually attend many ‘Broker Pitch-sessions’ to give a “Coming Soon” status and “Just Listed” status. There will be continuous postings on Workspace, Instagram, and Facebook.
- YouTube Videos: Virtual Walk-Thru of your home for internet syndication. Optional: A personal video interview session as to why you love your home and your neighborhood–it can make a difference!
- Follow-ups: Agents drop their cards off at showings for a reason–for follow-ups. I will follow-up with all the agents, virtual open house attendees, and scheduled showings.
- Being there Every Step of The Way: Negotiations, forms, inspection appointments can get overwhelming. I will be there at every step to make the sale of your home as stress-free as possible, even after the close of escrow.
Want to know more about what I can offer as a listing agent? Contact me at: 858.337.8696 or fill-out the form below: